Lily in the Snow
We woke up today to a TON of show. Lily isn't to sure of it. But when we threw a toy for her she loved it! It was so funny to watch her bounce up and down in the snow. In some parts of our back yard its really deep and she was literally trying to swim to get out! She is a good little dog. I cant believe how much snow we are receiving! Everyday seems like a new storm rolls in.
5 comments:
I love Lily. So glad you figured out the slide show! :)
I love this video! It is so fun to see how animals react to the snow!! My brother's dog leaps in the snow like a deer! It is so funny to watch! And she wont play fetch in the snow because she doesn't like to put her face in it. Lily is so brave! She jumps right in there!
ok I'm bad and changed my blog address, sorry to complicate things. It's now houseofharding.blogspot.com
Liz, cute back ground. call me if you want some help. I love the background though.
Hey you! I just barely found your blog-- I didn't know you had one! It's fun to see you guys! Hope all is well, be in touch!
Post a Comment