

I finally did it, I chopped my hair! I did it on a whim (not a good idea by the way). I went to my friend Hilary and she convinced me to just do it. You should have seen the pile on the floor, it was more than what is on my head now. I still kept some length i didn't want to go to drastic. I have always been a short hair kinda girl so as soon as it was all gone i loved it! See ya long, annoying, takes long to dry, always pulled up hair!
8 comments:
Congrats!! Remember when you chopped my hair!! That was so fun! It's always good to change it up every now and then. And I love the color!! You are one hot chick-a-dee!! Love ya!
Her hair is super cute! I think she's always had great hair though :)
i seriousy love it!!!
K you have just inspired me to cut my hair. I have been thinking about it a lot lately but I'm such a chicken when it comes to my hair!! I totally am to the point that you were, how it is so annoying to blow dry and straighten long hair, so it just ends up being pulled up everyday! I love it..... I'm going to do it... hopefully it ends up as cute as yours!!!
--stace
I LOVE it! So cute!!! Good job. Now convince Klane that I am allowed to do it too. :)
Your hair is super cute! I wanted to come to your candle party today... but had too many things going on. Maybe next time!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, for cutting my hair. I absolutely love it love it love it!!
Thanks again your amazing!
--stace
WAY cute Liz!!! Short hair is fun! I'm about to that point again :) I do need mine done though. I know cutting hair is probably no fun for you right now...I'll call you.
Post a Comment