
I guess i can announce it to the world now, IM PREGNANT! My due date is Oct. 30th. Im not very far along only 6 weeks, but i figure if I miscarry you will all know anyway. We have been trying for 1 year now and for the last 4 months I have been on Clomid. My Dr would only let me do 4 doses before they reevaluated things. I feel very blessed that on my last try it finally happened! Not to mention i did go and have a procedure done where they injected dye through my tubes to see if there was blockage. They say that can also help if you are trying to conceive. I found out on Valentines Day. The night before I was feeling really yucky and i was 2 days late. So on my way to work i picked up a test. I looked at it and it didn't say anything after like 30 seconds so i washed my hands and threw it away. I went back into work and about 3 min later i turned around and dug it out of the garbage can. Low and behold it said positive! I just about passed out. After work i put the test in an envelope that said "Happy Valentines Day" on the front and drove down to Zac's work. I gave it to him and told him it was the most expensive gift i would ever give him. He was confused until he opened it. He was so excited! My Dr wanted to keep a close eye on me so first i did my blood work that showed my levels were great. Then, I had my first ultrasound at what i thought was at 6 weeks. Well, a little setback, i was only measuring at 5 weeks and all they could see was the Sac. They wanted to see me a week later which is today. I went this morning for my ultrasound very worried they would not see anything again. But to me and Zac's surprise there it was, the little heartbeat! We were so excited and left very happy. It kinda sucks knowing this early because it seems like it will be an eternity til the baby is here. What you are looking at in the picture is the sac (the dark circle) and in the circle is little white fuzz that is the start of our cutest little baby!
9 comments:
I am so flipping excited for you!! and your baby is adorable LOL!! Congrats and try to enjoy being just you and Zac for this little wile and maybe it won't feel like forever until the baby gets here (no it still will feel like forever but try to enjoy it anyway!)
We couldn;t be happier for you guys. Has Dallas told you yet that he is so excited about his new best friend?
P.S. It is so cute!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. I found out that early also and told everyone early too, its too exciting not to share. It will go by fast. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks to give you a big hug. CONGRATS
YAY!!! Congratulations! That's so exciting Liz. I'm so happy for you guys!
I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!! Congratulations!
Congratu-freakin-lations!!! i got so excited when I checked your blog. Hang in there. I have 8 weeks left and I'm freaking out. Keep me updated. Wahoo!!!
Hey Liz! Congrats! I found your blog through Jana's, haven't seen you forever! I am way happy for you, you will love being a mom! Hope to keep in touch
Congratulations...you guys will be awesome parents. I'm glad I just found your blog--they're great!
Post a Comment