Today was a sad and happy day for me. Let me tell you a story...7 years ago when Zac and I were dating in high school we went to Wal-Mart. You know how they are always "free kittens" in front? Well it was love at first sight with this kitten. She was white with blue eyes and so i decided i was going to take her home. Zac didn't know she was going to come back to bite him in the butt years later. When we got married my parents said the cat goes with us. Well, we finally decided because of Zac's allergies and the baby coming we needed to find a new home for her. My cousin called me and said that her friend wanted her. I was so happy that we found a good home for her, but also so sad because I LOVE my kitty. She was so cute, she only drank fresh water out of our bathroom sink, and learned to love our dog Lily, they quickly became best buds. Also, when i would do projects she would sit on the table and watch me. Again, i am very sad to loose my cat, but SO happy to have found her a good home! Bye Bye Snookums I LOVE YOU!
Pictured Below...Snookums scrapbooking with me, keeping me company. Don't worry, i cleaned my table afterwards.

Pictured Below...Snookums and Lily playing.

Pictured Below...My last picture with Snookums.

Pictured Below...Trying to give Snookums one last kiss, she didn't want me to.
8 comments:
Sad day! I know you loved that cat! At least you found Snookums a good home. Pretty soon you'll have something warm and cuddly to play with that will be even more fun than a cat!
Awww sad for you. But happy for us allery people. Glad you found a good home for her, I know you were worried about it.
That is sad and sounds so familiar because my mom and I rescued this little black cat in the winter ( it was stuck in colts axle of his best vinyl truck) and it was so skinny and sick looking and we nursed it back to health and then we had to recently get rid of it because of josh's allergies!!! It was so sad we were pretty attatched to bella! I feel your pain...
this has nothing to do with snookums but look at your belly!!! I LOVE it!
Oh, Shnookums! I hardly new ye! -Clint
Sad! But Its a good thing I suppose.
You cut your hair!!! Last time I saw you it was really long. FUN!
ps. People know about our class...the problem is that no one has kids in our ward...haha!
I totally feel your pain!! When I moved to my mom's I had to say good bye to my cat and it all most killed me! But it gets better with time. I am so glad that you found her a good home.
How sad...Brandon's allergic to cats too so we can't ever have one either. It's crazy how attached we get to our pets!
Liz my picture were from fetal fotos... I am not a very patient person!!! But we go on June 18th to the doctor and find out. Lets hope he says the same thing now that I have tons of girl stuff!!!
Post a Comment