Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Dr. Update
Sorry to any of the men who read my blog, but i wanted to update the ladies on what my Dr. Said. I had my follow up appointment yesterday with my OB. He was so awesome. First he had a talk with me saying that what happened to me only happens to 1% of women and it is very uncommon to lose a baby in the 2nd trimester. He doesn't want me to be scared of being pregnant again. He also said that with my next pregnancy i will be holding my breath until after my 2o week appointment, but he will get that little one in my arms. We also talked about when i can get pregnant again. He says he wants us to wait 1 full cycle to regulate my body. Try to get pregnant the month after that without fertility and if i am not pregnant he will put me back on Clomid, or in other words as my husband calls them (i apologize) my "bitch pills." I told him my goal was to be pregnant again by Christmas. He seemed VERY confident about that. As for me, i can get back into a "normal" routine. It has been 3 weeks today that Baby Layton was born and we are doing great. We have been busy with my little brother leaving on his mission, and then we also moved. I want to say thanks again for everyone and their friendship, love and support through this. I hope I can be there for any of you as much as you have been there for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay! I'm really glad the appointment went well and you can try again soon! We love you!
-Clint
Liz, That is all just great news! I seriously feel like it was inspired that you switch to those doctors. Not that my doctors weren't great but I think your doctor has been so wonderful helping you deal with all of this. We love you guys.
Liz...I talked to you today and you didn't say anything. I am so glad all was well. Love ya!
Em
I'm so glad everything went so well. Your Dr. sounds totally awesome. I'm glad you're doing so well. You are awesome!
That sounds like every good news! I really hope you get pregnant without the bitch pills-for Zac's sake! ;) You'll definitely have to keep me updated with or without work. I'm glad that he's optimistic about things-and sounds like you are too!
that is so sweet that the doctor said he'd get that baby in your arms! What an awesome sensitive doctor. Sounds like things are going to be good. hopefully, you'll be preggers in no time. When you're regular you should go away with Zac and have a 2nd honeymoon (wink wink)
That had to make you feel good that your doctor said he'd get the baby into your arms. (did you switch drs?)
I will be holding my breath right along with you! I miss you! Keep me updated for sure.
Liz- I tagged you...sorry ;) check out my blog for those instructions!
Post a Comment