Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Remember When...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I think it will be pretty fun to see the responses.

17 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

ha ha I totally remember the Macey's night! I also remember us trying to form that club our senior year...PASH or something?? I still have people make fun of me for that! I also remember coming over to your house and you showing me your chart while Zac was gone and your big stack of letters from him. So cool we both married our missionaries!

Jana said...

"He just needs to find someone totally unacceptable"

Enough said.

Hilary and Adam said...

The Blubber Boys!

Anonymous said...

Wow, there are too many memories to chose from. I don't think I have a childhood memory w/out you in it. Going to Verd's, laying out on the street, having Kool-Aid sales, having our petty little drama fights. I could go on and on.....

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am retarded. I am seriously laughing so hard. I got your and Janalee's blog mixed up. So, You'll have a memory of me and Janalee. The reason I did that is b/c I clicked on your blog off of Janalees. Wow! I blame it on pregnancy. How badly do I wish that you can go back and erase on these comments. So, I was laughing at the memory that you put down of me. Cuz, I was always jealous of you too. You always were the girl that was so confident around boys. You always had some guy thinking you were hot! Plus, a gorgeous smile!! -You haven't changed. :-)

Jana said...

When you farted in my bathroom so loud we heard it while sitting on the living room couch. And when you totally dropped the f bomb on accident! -Clint

:-)

Bobbilynn said...

I really liked that time I went to your house and we talked, and laughed and watch SYTYCD! I think we should do that more often! I miss you girl!

Harries Family said...

I think your one of the kindest people I know. You had a day off from work and invited us all for lunch at your house. You made speghetti, french bread and had some yummy strawberries for us. It was so great of you to think to do that. I really appreciated it. I just wanted to stay and not go back to work because we were all having such a fun time.

Brittani said...

Oh geez...there are SO many to choose from..let's see...There was that time that my silly missionary decided to write me off and I found out about it while we were driving home from Idaho together (that was fun. but I'm glad I was with you of all people!!!!) All those terrible days at sportclips. You introduced me to the pork salad at cafe rio, for which I am still indebted to you. I can't think of any specifics right now, but there are SO many!

randalljanalee said...

Hey I have a lot of good memories with you. I thought it was fun to go to Pizza Factory for lunch almost everyday during Beauty School. I remember when we first started school and I saw you were in my class I was so happy there was someone I knew. Also I have the best picture of you, me and Shaela in our halloween costumes with fake extensions in our hair and we were all wearing pink. I think we were trying to be barbie but I dont remember. That was a fun halloween.

Mike Woodward said...

For some reason I keep thinking about the scensy party you threw. It was a lot of fun...Or I think of Mimi's Cafe (yuck) when we went to lunch with SP girls and you wore that shade shirt and said you didn't care if it was maternity or not you wanted to wear it. Or when you taught me how to cut my husbands hair...It still doesn't look as good when you did it but I think I'm getting better. Thanks Liz! You're the best!

Muncher Cruncher said...

Just one memory?? oh my gosh...Well. I remember when we found out we were moving across the street from eachother. pretty much the most amazing thing ever...but I ALSO remember such things as, dress up photo shoots, scrapbooking for HOURS, me you and chels running all over the neighborhood, sleepovers, the queen video....i could go on forever. We had the time of our lives! :)

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

oh man! I remember reading zac's letters with you and driving around in my little white jeep thinking we were soooo COOL! (and we totally were) ;) remember that job you had during the summer where you were like the gardener you drove that old truck around and we would come visit you and bring you drinks... too much fun! there is more where that came from too!

Melissa said...

I remember playing barbies with you every time I came to visit, or you came down to my house. I thought you had cool barbie furniture! I also remember playing a lot of catch phrase on your front lawn with Marcus and Misty and neighbor friends.

Lindsay Henderson said...

First off, I miss ya like crazy! It was fun to see you this past weekend, we didn't get to talk that much so that just means we need another event to attend! I loved when you cut and colored my hair in our breakroom during lunch! It doesn't get more white trash than that! I miss laughing with you and Mindy too! That was a lot of fun, miss ya sister!Linds

us... said...

I sat here for a long time just trying to narrow it down to one:] There are lots of years full of lots of memories....One imparticular came to mind! I remember sittting in the very back row in Mr. Thelers class we were getting groups together to do some science project. And who else other than the group MLB...I remember we thought that we were so creative and thought that we were the coolest group ever:] Oh the memories!

Danielle and Briton said...

Liz I have to agree with Michelle. You are so nice. I too thought of the time you made us all lunch. The other time I think of is when we were in love with greys anatomy, and we thought for sure we were standing on the dock they flimed it on and had to have our picture taken.