Sunday, December 21, 2008

Up All Night

Those of you who like the TV show Friends might enjoy this. Last night at 4 in the morning our fire alarm went off in the whole house. Why? We don't know so we went back to bed. 15 min later just the one in our room goes off again. We reset our battery thinking it might help, but no. Again about an hour later it goes off. The trend continued a couple more times and by 7:50am it was time to get up for church when it went off 2 more times. Needless to say I just woke up from a long nap. I felt like i was Pheobe last night. We think it might have been caused by the humidifier in our room.

3 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

hahahah...Liz that is so funny. (Not that you were up all night! The friends episode!) We had the same thing happen in our old apartment. Sadly it got to the point that we just ignored it and became oblivious i guess? SO annoying though!

Calee said...

Hehe, I love Friends. Jed and I have marathons where we watch like 6 in a row. I know, get a life right?
I'm excited to hear about your appointment tomorrow! Be sure to keep us updated!

Mike Woodward said...

Man, so sorry!! That's about how it is when you have a baby...good luck! AND I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND ZAC!!! Congrats on your girl!!! Love you!