Holy Cow I hit my 28 week mark today or in other words the beginning of my 3rd trimester! I cannot tell you how fast this pregnancy has flown by! I still am loving it, do you all think I'm still crAzy?
I'm glad its been a good experience for you. I don't think you are crazy, I loved every minute of being prego with both my kids. Enjoy it. I may sound crazy, but there are days when I miss being pregnant and feeling my babies kick and move. Women are amazing.
You are definitely not crazy! I love that you are appreciating this experience while it lasts, because it's a unique gift we've been given to be able to bear children. I know people get really sick and stuff, but I feel like I hear a lot more complaints about pregnancy from my friends than good things. I want to be positive like you when I'm prego!
Oh, and could you please tell Katie to add me to her blog? angiegirl62@gmail.com, thanks!
Oh just wait til the sleepless nights come, the constant rib kicking, heartburn, swollen hands and feet, etc. I'm trying not to think about what's in store for me. But regardless of the above, it is an amazing experience.
You arent crazy! I loved being pregnant and miss it. Two weeks after I had Jordyn I had a little gas bubble in my stomach and for a minute thought "oh there she is! she moved!"
You are amazing to enjoy it, and you have good reason to. I will be totally honest, I hate everythign about pregnancy except feeling the baby move. It's 100% worth it in the end, but for me pregnancy is no fun. I am so glad you have such a positive attitude!
Hey, have you looked in to any classes yet? I'm thinking about Lamaze or Hypnobabies or any of those birthing classes and wondering if they are worth it. I kind of would like to take one just to see what they have to say.
12 comments:
I'm glad its been a good experience for you. I don't think you are crazy, I loved every minute of being prego with both my kids. Enjoy it. I may sound crazy, but there are days when I miss being pregnant and feeling my babies kick and move. Women are amazing.
Only a little bit. HAHA! I'm glad it's been so smooth!
I didn't mind being pregnant, well as far as I remember! Hahaha. Almost there! Yay!
Congrats! You look fabulous! Enjoy it while it lasts! I miss it...
You are definitely not crazy! I love that you are appreciating this experience while it lasts, because it's a unique gift we've been given to be able to bear children. I know people get really sick and stuff, but I feel like I hear a lot more complaints about pregnancy from my friends than good things. I want to be positive like you when I'm prego!
Oh, and could you please tell Katie to add me to her blog? angiegirl62@gmail.com, thanks!
Oh just wait til the sleepless nights come, the constant rib kicking, heartburn, swollen hands and feet, etc. I'm trying not to think about what's in store for me.
But regardless of the above, it is an amazing experience.
I enjoyed my pregnancy too so I don't think your crazy at all! I miss it....
I'm so glad everything is going so well
You arent crazy! I loved being pregnant and miss it. Two weeks after I had Jordyn I had a little gas bubble in my stomach and for a minute thought "oh there she is! she moved!"
You are amazing to enjoy it, and you have good reason to. I will be totally honest, I hate everythign about pregnancy except feeling the baby move. It's 100% worth it in the end, but for me pregnancy is no fun. I am so glad you have such a positive attitude!
Congrats! It is so exiting to think that you will be meeting your little baby girl in less than three months. I am so excited for you!
Yes I think you are crazy! haha! I'm so ready to be done! :)
Hey, have you looked in to any classes yet? I'm thinking about Lamaze or Hypnobabies or any of those birthing classes and wondering if they are worth it. I kind of would like to take one just to see what they have to say.
Post a Comment