Thursday, March 26, 2009
Bun in the Oven at 32 weeks!
Just an update on the belly bump. She is making me look like "Humpty Dumpty" as my mom would say. Thanks mom, only you can get away with saying that. Let me tell a short story...I was sitting on the bathroom floor trying to paint my toe nails (which is near impossible at this point) when my mom walked in and said, "I know who you look like, you look like Humpty Dumpty with your big round belly and short little legs!" Once again...thanks mom. Things are still going great. I feel better than ever except for one very itchy belly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
you have to be THE cutest pregnant girl i've ever seen. i'm not kidding either. you really are! i hope i can look as good as you when i'm pregnant. i definitely didn't think 'humpty dumpty' when i saw that picture! you're a doll!
You are so cute! I'm so happy for you!
Why are you still painting your toenails?!?! You should totally be asking Zac to do that! Sean would be mortified to know that I'm telling you he painted my toe nails all the time during my last pregnancy! You are by far the most beautiful pregnant girl I've ever seen. I can totally relat to the itchy belly. Just thinking about it makes me start scratching! Are you still measuring big?
I want to know why you're not fat everywhere else like me?! How did you get lucky and just get a belly and I got big ol' tiger-striped hips? You really are one of the cutest preggo's I've seen!
Gosh you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!!! I love it!
You look so great! I remember you painting my toe nails after you would do my hair because I was big and prego. Wish I could return the favor but then again I am big and prego again!!
You look so great Liz! I am so excited for you!
so i saw your picture and i thought, "oh my gosh she is one of the cutest pregnant ladies i've ever seen!" and then i go to comment and that's what everyone else is saying too!! it made me laugh:) you really are though liz! so sorry i missed the work shower i really missed out!! but i love you and your little gracie is so lucky to have you!! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment