Monday, September 14, 2009

Quick Update

Sunday naps.


She is going to have abs of steel! I put her in this device that helps her sit up more, but apparently its not good enough. Funny girl.


Before...


After...I saw a lamp like this and had to make one for Gracie's room.


To make a long story short in our new place we had to buy a new microwave and dishwasher...well it was my bright idea to move the oven out of place to get to the microwave easier. As I was moving the oven out I pulled on the handle and broke it. Smart one Liz. So now we had to install a microwave, dishwasher and fix an oven. Zac did it!


Look how proud he is. Tough guy. (If anyone wants a dishwasher and microwave call me. They are still in working order, but both need repair. If you want them they are yours to come and haul away!)

7 comments:

Angie said...

How did you do that lamp!? You've got to post instructions or a link or something. It's so adorable! So is the napping pic.

Calee said...

I'm impressed with your handiwork. Not the kitchen mess-I could easily recreate that myself;)-I mean that awesome lamp!
Does Gracie have a Bumbo? We had one passed down to us and it is the best thing ever! Ary does that same think with her neck when we set her in the swing, and it scares the crap out of me because I think any minute she'll really sit up and topple out! Now when she want's to watch tv with us big kids she sits in the Bumbo on the floor right by us and loves it.

Mike Woodward said...

Way cute lamp! And Gracie is just a doll. It's fun to watch her. Parker is just so cute and cuddly with her.

us... said...

how creative is that lamp i love it! I saw your family at stake conference they are so cute! Old Gordy and your precious mom and oh my word jenny...are you kidding me...she couldn't be cuter or smaller:) I remember when she was like 4 she was the tiniest thing ever! Anyways I would still love to get together sometime! oh p.s. love the lamp

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

I LOVE that lamp!

Mike Woodward said...

All the pictures you have of Gracie are so cute! Do you have any bad ones? Thought not.

Melissa said...

Cute lamp!! You'll have to tell me how to do that. Is it all petals? Or are there feathers on there? Gracie is getting so big. What a cutie!