Tasks
Do you ever try to get one task done and you end up getting distracted by another task while doing the first task and 10 minutes later you end up having 10 different tasks all because you wanted to complete one task? How many times can I say task in one sentence? I have too much I want to do so by the end nothing gets done but little things from each task. FOCUS ON ONE TASK LIZ! (Okay, now the word task sounds weird to me)
4 comments:
When I feel like that, I make a list! Start on the first and don't move on to the next till that one is done! Good Luck! Love ya!
That is my daily life. Thus, it's 3pm and I'm still in sweats with half my make up done, half of my hair done, half of the dishes unloaded, and half of the house clean. Gees, how many times can I say half :)
cute blog!!
you need to email me so i can send you an invite to our blog..we're private. and i hope you don't mind me putting your on ours!
very cute blog! yes, the get away was SO fun, we'll have to organize a lil bunco group or something too! AND we'll discuss how you can fix my hair ;)
Post a Comment