Friday, June 11, 2010

Remembering...

I meant to post this yesterday but it ended up being a crazy day. 2 years ago yesterday was a hard day for our family. Due to some complications we delivered a baby that didn't make it into this world. Click Here for full story. We have learned so much from this experience. Baby Layton holds a special place in my heart. This picture was an ultrasound around 15 weeks.

7 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

I remember this. I was so impressed with how well you and Zac handled this trial. You two are inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Its amazing the trials that we can get through and overcome. I remember being totally impressed by your strength through this difficult time. It just reminds us that each child is a blessing and the fact that they come out living, breathing, and healthy is an even bigger blessing.

Brittani said...

I just started crying. Your strength amazes me.

Angie said...

It was such a shock when this happened and you were amazing through it all. It made the blessing of having Gracie seem all the more sweet, after such a difficult time bringing a baby into the world.

Speaking of pregnancy and birth, I read a comment on Allie's blog that you liked hearing birth stories, and I just read a really good one! So I thought I'd share. It's awesome.

http://jwmthatcher.blogspot.com/2010/06/third-time-is-charm.html

Megan Cahoon said...

Liz you seriously are so strong i don't know if i would have been able to handle that situation as well as the two of you did. It is my worst nightmare every night i go to bed that our baby isn't going to make it. You guys were so strong you were blessed a couple months later with your beautiful gracie.

n.davis said...

you are awesome! And very inspiring! It's such a difficult trial to go through, but to know that one day you will be with that sweet angel again is wonderful! our Heavenly Fathers plan is so beautiful and we are so blessed to be apart of it!

Jana said...

Love you.