Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Can Do Hard Things

If you have been wondering where I have been lately I have no excuses for you. My most recent quest is a start to a healthier lifestyle. I am part of a challenge that hopefully will help me become a better me. I have 10 specific things i have to do daily to earn a point (e.i. exercise, journal write, drink 64oz water, no sugar, etc...) I am in my second week and really am loving it! Its amazing that I really can tell the difference in my self physically and mentally. I have never done anything like this before so its good to see that I actually have some self restraint and also motivation. Its an 8 week challenge and there may or may not be money involved for a little extra motivation :) Wish me luck because im 100% so far. I need your encouragement!

On another note I have a very busy 1 year old. I spend most the day cleaning up after her and trying to keep her busy. She is obsessed with Shrek and only wants to watch Shrek. Although she is sometimes very hard I have never loved a little person this much in my life! I don't know what my life would be like without my Gracie Girl. She keeps me laughing everyday.

I guess Ill post a picture because no one likes posts without pictures...

Grandma and Grandpa Olson took all the grand kids to the Zoo.
Grace LOVED all the animals
A personal favorite of me and my bug (if you are my friend on FB this pic should look familiar)
She loves her toes. I don't know what it is.
Trying on daddy's glasses
She loves her TV. Dont judge, I limit her TV time.

3 comments:

Suzi Q said...

Who would judge!? Tv raises my kid. Ps I LOVE my hair!

Calee said...

I really can't believe our little girls haven't met yet. Being a day apart and having moms that worked all day every day with each other you'd think they'd be buddies! Someday...
Congrats on your new healthy ways. You are tougher than me for sure. My diet starts over every single Monday.
Are you still at Dr. A's? I finally stopped working and it's been so great to be home and see all of the fun things Ary does every day.

Sorry for the novel. We need to catch up!

n.davis said...

so cute!! i love the pictures of her.
and tv...is alright. haha. if it helps with insanity, then it's all good. haha. but i know how it goes, i hate soph watching to much.