I have found a new fun thing to make. I love making pillows! These are some of my latest creations. A couple for Christmas and a couple for Gracie's room. So fun!
those are so cute! and your thanksgiving dinner looks so fun! the pillows reminded me that my sister loves the lamp you did for Gracie. she was wondering how you did the very top row? If you get a second will you let me know? you can send a fb message if that works for you!
ya I am with nikki, lets have a pillow fiesta day! or night! i also decided we need to go shopping together - i run into you EVERYWHERE walmart, target, the disney store, we should just car pool ;)
6 comments:
These are so cute!
oh my word. LOVE them. we need to all get together and make some pillows. i need like a million in my house. ;)
those are so cute! and your thanksgiving dinner looks so fun! the pillows reminded me that my sister loves the lamp you did for Gracie. she was wondering how you did the very top row? If you get a second will you let me know? you can send a fb message if that works for you!
um...where can i sign up for an order! i love them...wish i had the time or the talent!
ya I am with nikki, lets have a pillow fiesta day! or night! i also decided we need to go shopping together - i run into you EVERYWHERE walmart, target, the disney store, we should just car pool ;)
you are so creative, I love all of them!!
Post a Comment