Man, I am sure sick of moving. Hopefully this will be the last time for a LONG time. Today we finished up a lot of the last minute things that are just super annoying and you don't know what to do with. I can officially say I'm burnt out and that doesn't happen to me very often. My sister Amy was a gem and came and took gracie for the night so I could get some things done. Bless her. It helped me SO much. Ellie is so hard because she requires my constant attention and she doesn't do well with other people. So I am very effective when she is sleeping which isn't very often either. This might be why I am so burnt out right now. Plus I'm looking around the room I am sleeping in and it is a complete disaster. Hopefully tomorrow I can find some time to settle in at my parents and relax a little bit.
Today I am grateful for my life. There was a tradgity in my neighborhood tonight. Someone took their own life and it has really shaken me up and taken a lot out of me. I didn't now her but it still makes me so sad. I am so grateful for this gospel and the eternal perspective I have. I am so grateful for a heavenly father who loves me and let's me feel his love for me. My family and the gospel are the two things in this life that I cherish and I don't know how I would live without either. I am looking forward to a new day tomorrow. But for tonight I need my sleep. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment