My little Gracie is 3 years old and is going to start pre school tomorrow. She is full of the funniest sayings and makes me laugh every day. She is full of sass and is so picky about her hair and what she wears on a daily basis. She is princess obsessed and knows the names of each Disney princess.
Little Elle is 7 months old and is growing up too fast. She sits, scoots everywhere, pulls herself up, and is a MAJOR mammas girl. She sucks on her 2 fingers all the time and she has a love/hate relationship with her sister Gracie. Like all sisters do right?
Zac and I are doing great. I am loving my life as a full time mom and Zac is loving is job at Young Living as their main writer. Our biggest blessings are raising our beautiful daughters.
I have missed the blogging world so hopefully I'm back for a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment