Saturday, November 8, 2008

12 Weeks

Phew! What a relief. This past Friday I had my 12 week appointment and everything was perfect so far! I cannot tell you enough how nervous I was. The first thing my Dr did was find the heartbeat. I was holding my breath until I heard it. It was there and beating fast at 170 beats per min. He was very optimistic about things and said if i ever needed reassurance come in and they would use the Doppler to check the heartbeat. I just wanted to give a quick update!

11 comments:

Hilary and Adam said...

I am soo excited for you guys! I am definitely hoping for a boy... Hope all is going well!

Angie said...

great news! thanks for the update.

Melissa said...

YAY! I'm excited for you guys :)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I always was so relieved when I got to 12 weeks. But, I know the feeling all to well about being SO nervous about everything being all fine and dandy. Of course it's all worth it in the end.

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

Congrats! That is such great news!!

The Schmidt's said...

Liz, i know we don't talk much, but i'm way excited for you!! i really look up to you, you're amazing! good luck with everything and congrats!

Mike Woodward said...

Yeah! I'm so glad! I'm really excited for you to find out what you are having...I'm just itching to make you a quilt!

Calee said...

I wonder if it's a girl? They say girl's beat faster than boys.

Calee said...

oops. I meant girl's HEARTS beat faster than boys :} Do I have prego brain already!?

Chelsey said...

I'm so glad everything is going good! I'm guessing it's a girl

Megan Cahoon said...

Liz!! I'm so excited for you that is awesome. Keep us updated!!!