Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Grateful for My Girls
I just wanted to blog about my girls for a min. They are my world. How did i get so lucky to have 2 beautiful girls?? Gracie cracks me up every day with one liners. Ellie would cuddle with me all day if I let her. I am so grateful they have each other. Hopefully someday they will grow up to love one another like I love my sisters. There is a special bond there for sure. Gracie's current milestone is that she has gone 3 nights in a row with a dry pull up so now she gets what she calls "tangled long hair" a tangled wig which was her prize for dry Pull ups. Ellie is currently crawling everywhere and makes a squawking screaming noise when she is really happy. It's usually when she sees her sister. Again, I a so blessed for the opportunity to raise these girls with a wonderful husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Liz! It's fun to catch up on your blog and see what's happening with you these days, looks like life is crazy as ever for everyone:) Congrats to Gracie, I can't get Ary to go longer than a couple of nights with a dry pull up.
Um, sorry, I don't know why blogger published my comment as "unknown". This is Calee:)
Post a Comment