Friday, September 14, 2012
Dreaming
We are currently living in my parents basement to hopefully soon get into the house of our dreams. We traded in our 2010 car for a 1997 truck so we could have smaller monthly payments and have better debt to income. Our renters called us and said that the microwave in the unit went out. I am really hoping there is a big light the end of the tunnel. It's a rough road to get a head in life. We are certainly grateful for my parents for leting us live with them until we are able to get into a house but in the meantime I can dream right? I want a rambler with a bonus room, hard wood floors with a beautiful kitchen. I want a salon attatched to my house so I don't have to wash people's hair in my kitchen sink. I want a backyard with a trampoline and a swing set for the girls. I want to be able to blast my music as loud as I want. I decided I can do hard things to make it so we can soon live in our dream home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment