Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Sept 11
Today is September 11th. I will never forget that morning. My sister Emily came running down into my room telling me the Pentagon had just been hit by a bomb. We jumped out of bed and turned the TV on. We then watched the devastating news of what really happened. Since i had slept in and was supposed to be in school. I got ready for the day and headed out to school. I remember feeling so sad and there was a distinct eerie feeling everywhere you went. Just one week beforehand I had seen Zac at the airport because he was boarding his flight to leave the MTC and head to Ukraine to serve his mission. Since it was before 9/11 we were able to say goodbye to him at the terminal. Obviously its all changed now. In most of my classes the teachers had the TV on watching the events of the day. Thank you to all of the September 11th Heros and my heart aches for those who lost loved ones. Its hard to imagine it happened 10 years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment